Heroic Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Temporary Free Forum's For Helix Gaming Community (HGC) In The Coming Months To Become vBulletin!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ALL MEMBERS OF HEROIC GAMING. I have made a new, better site for HGC, the link to this site is heroicgaming.forumotion.com PLEASE SIGN UP ON THIS SITE ASAP THIS WILL BE THE MAIN SITE FOR HGC, thank you.

Justin.Tv and ten more characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HGC iNSANiTY xC
Commanding Officer
HGC iNSANiTY xC

Justin.Tv and ten more characters Empty
PostSubject: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 pm

There is a site called Justin.tv were you can sign up for free and watch streams of people playing games. you can talk on a chat box that is next to the display. you can create a free stream if you have a capture card and have everything set up right. I am currently saving enough money to get a dazzle capture card and start a stream. You can also enable people to mod your chat. I think it would be a good idea for publicity/fun for this clan if everyone was on board with this.
Back to top Go down
HGC Fish xF
Founder
HGC Fish xF

PostSubject: Re: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

So its like ustream.tv? Thats what I use,
Back to top Go down
HGC iNSANiTY xC
Commanding Officer
HGC iNSANiTY xC

PostSubject: Re: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm

. . .whats ustream?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

so is this stuff free?
Back to top Go down
HGC iNSANiTY xC
Commanding Officer
HGC iNSANiTY xC

PostSubject: Re: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm

The site is and im guessing ustream is
and making an account is free but i think if u want to advertise your website then it costs money,, like in your stream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin.Tv and ten more characters   Justin.Tv and ten more characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin.Tv and ten more characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroic Gaming Community :: General Chat :: Social Discussion-
Jump to: